Sunday, April 11, 2010

Get Paid to Use Coupons!

It's every coupon shoppers dream....to get paid to be online and get paid to print and use coupons!

Not only do you save money on the item you are buying because you are so thrifty and using a coupon, but you actually get paid for every 10 coupons you redeem!

Sound too good to be true?  Then check out InboxDollars:





With InboxDollars, you not only get paid to print and use coupons, but you can also:


  • Get paid to read emails
  • Get paid to shop online
  • Get paid to take surveys
  • Get paid to play games
  • Get paid to read emails
I've been using InboxDollars for about 2 years now and have been paid myself as well.  I never recommend anything on my blog that I haven't tried myself.

InBoxDollars is completely free to join and right now there are over 10 pages to get paid to redeem coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment