Friday, April 16, 2010

Get Over 100 Free Coupons Per Month!

I just checked my email and found that I can now get over 100 free coupons per month!  100!  That's a lot of coupons!

My wife and I currently get several Sunday newspapers to get coupons, and then also find free printable coupons online.

The email I received today is from MyPoints, a gift card program where for every dollar spent at select online retailers, I get points toward gift cards toward some of my favorite restaurants and online retailers.  The MyPoints email states that there are now SmartSource coupons available too!

If you're not familiar with SmartSource, they are a coupon provider that you will normally see in your Sunday paper.

And, with MyPoints, not only do I get free coupons online to print, but I also earn points toward gift cards too!

That's even MORE of a savings when you think about it.  I'm saving money by using coupons, AND, I'm earning points toward gift cards!  If I just stuck with my normal routine of clipping coupons from the Sunday paper, I would miss out!

Gift cards make great gifts or a nice reward for yourself for being so frugal :)  I've cashed in my earned points for several gift cards already!

MyPoints is completely free...check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment