Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Printable Pet Treat Coupons

If you're a pet lover like me, then you enjoy buying your pet treats.

But did you know that you can get paid to print coupons for those pet treats?  When I first heard it, I thought it sounded too good to be true, so I checked it out.  It is true!

When you redeem free pet treat coupons (and other grocery items) you earn $1.00 for every 10 coupons utilized.

So not only do you save money on the treats you already buy, but you earn a little extra cash as well.

Now I know that $1.00 isn't a lot of money, but if you're using coupons to buy your pet treats to save money, and then get an additional $1.00 on top of it, that's a pretty good deal.

This is all made possible through InBox Dollars.  I've been using Inbox Dollars for several years and have been paid multiple times by them.

It's totally free, so check it out, and get a $5 bonus just for signing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment